How to send out an anonymous client satisfaction survey?
If you want to send out a mass email survey to clients and maintain anonymity, you can use Dummy Client.
- Obtain the URL link via Dummy Client and copy paste the link into your email inbox and send (eg. bcc) to your selected group of clients.
- Go to Clients
- Select Dummy Client
- Click on Email
- Select the Client Satisfaction Survey (CSS)
- Click on Copy URL to obtain link
2. All responses completed will be unnamed and returned to Dummy Client.
1. Each response completed will show up as a separate line item under Past Results. You can then click on it as below to view the results.
2. Alternatively, if you’ve set your preferences to receive email results as a pdf attachment, you would be able to receive each survey as they get completed in your inbox.