How to add a user (practitioner) to a practice plan?
A Practice Plan allows organisations to connect multiple users to the one NovoPsych account so that they can share clients. Different users have different level of access:
- Account Manager (central account)- can add, assign, and view all clients and assessments within the practice and manage payments.
- Supervisor can add, assign, and view all clients and assessments within the practice.
- Practitioner(s) can add clients and only view clients that have been assigned to them.
1. To add a user to a Practice Plan, go to Accounts on the top of the homepage, select Users and select Add Users.
2. At this point the system might ask you to upgrade plans. Only users on a Practice Plan can have multiple users connected. If you cannot see the “Users” section within the Account tab, it may be because your current user level is “Practitioner” . Only Account Managers and Supervisors can add or remove new users.
3. To add a user enter their email address. You will need to decide if you want this user to be a Supervisor or Practitioner. An email will be generated and sent to the user. If they do not yet have a NovoPsych account they will be asked to create a new one. If they already have an account the system will ask them to grant permission to join the Practice (and share their existing clients). Once the user has received that email and accessed the invitation you will be able to see them in your list of users.