The NovoPsych iPad app isn’t working, how do I fix the app?
From time to time there may be a bug in the NovoPsych iPad app that stops it from working. The first thing to do in this instance is to completely exit the NovoPsych app. Here are the steps below.
- For iPads made before 2018, double tap the Home button to open the app switcher. On iPad Pro models made after 2018, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the middle of the screen.
- Swipe right or left to scroll through recently used apps and find NovoPsych.
- Press and hold the app window, then swipe up (without lifting your finger off the glass) to send it off the screen.
- Press the Home button once to return to the home screen on iPads made before 2018. Tap outside of the app switcher to return to the home screen on iPad Pro models made after 2018.
If that doesn’t work, try the below steps.
Restart your iPad
- You can shut down an iPad by holding down the sleep/wake button until you’re prompted to “slide to power down.”
- The iPad is off once when the screen is completely black.
- Simply press the sleep/wake button to turn on the iPad again.
If resetting your iPad doesn’t resolve the problem, try logging on to NovoPsych via your iPad’s browser. Open up Safari and go to app. novopsych.com
If that still doesn’t work see here for more troubleshooting steps.