NovoPsych isn’t working or I can’t see past results
If you’ve forgotten your login credentials you may need to reset your password.
If the problem isn’t password related, read on. This page will help you resolves problems such as:
- Seeing a white blank screen when trying to login
- Not being able to see any of your past assessment results
- NovoPsych being completely unresponsive
All the above problems may be related to your browser’s cache.
We’d recommend trying the following three solutions:
1. If you’re able to get into your NovoPsych account, press “Log out” on the top right, then logging back in.
2. If step one does not work or you can’t login to your account still, try logging via a different web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer).
3. To permanently resolve the problem you can clear your browser’s cache. Below are guides for how to clear your cache for major browsers:
For information about compatible browsers and devices, see here.
If the above steps still don’t work please contact us and we’ll work with you to resolve the problem!