This free webinar focusses on how psychologists can integrate a set of simple innovations into practically any form of psychological intervention. We will explore ways to gather feedback from your clients to know what you’re already doing right and areas you can improve upon. Key skills in measuring therapeutic alliance and what to do with the information will be introduced. A strategy for evaluating client satisfaction to improve the quality of a service will be shared, with the aim that participants will be able to implement these practical strategies into any private practice. We’ll introduce participants to the NovoPsych software platform and how it can make feedback informed treatment easy.
You will learn:
- The outcomes we can expect from therapy and how to improve them by 10%
- How to implement Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT) the easy way
- How to measure therapeutic alliance, and what to do with the information
- Measuring clients outcomes and how to give feedback to clients
- How FIT can help you get unstuck in treatment
- Evaluating client satisfaction to improve the quality of a service
Date and Time: August 9th, 1pm. AEST (1 hour webinar). If you can’t make that time, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Register: Register for FREE here
Connect via Zoom: https://novopsych.com.au/join-webinar
In this webinar the research is summarised and integrated into practical techniques delivered by two presenters with expertise in using outcome measures in their own private practices, Dr Nathan Castle and NovoPsych co-founder Dr Ben Buchanan.