Are you wanting to learn out to implement Routine Outcome Monitoring in your practice? The below 30 minute webinar is a great introduction.
This webinar aims to reinvigorate your understanding of how we can use psychometric assessments to improve patient outcomes.
1) Consider why measuring client outcomes can help you and your clients
2) Define ways to enhance care by decreasing client drop-out and improve client engagement
3) Introduce an easy-to-use model for implementing outcome measures to collect practice-based evidence
Importantly, this training will focus on how to put these strategies in place in real-world settings. In this webinar the research is summarised and integrated into practical techniques delivered by two presenters with expertise in using outcome measures in their own private practices.
After you’ve watched the Webinar test your learning.
- What improves client outcomes?
- A) Routine Outcome Monitoring
- B) Getting your own therapy
- C) Reading a lot of Psychology Books
What is Practice Based Evidence?
- A) Reflecting on how you feel your therapy is performing
- B) Using routine outcome measure data from your own practice to inform the delivery of therapy to clients
- C) Using specific therapy manuals such as using CBT for Depression if a client is depressed
- What is the benchmark for percentage of clients improving on your caseload?
- A) 90-100% clients improving on your caseload
- B) 40-50% client improving on your caseload
- C) 64-74% clients improving on your caseload
(Scroll down to see the correct answers)
The correct answers to the quiz were A, B, C