Webinar: Data Enhanced Supervision for Mental Health Clinicians
Supervision is a staple of professional development among psychologists and other mental health clinicians. Unfortunately, research indicates that the way we currently do supervision does not improve professional performance or client outcomes.
This FREE webinar facilitated by psychologists Dr Nathan Castle and Dr Ben Buchanan is designed for supervisors and supervisees . We’ll explore a simple set of innovations that can improve the supervision experience for both parties.
Supervisors will learn:
- How to enhance your existing supervision practices with measures of clinician characteristics and client outcomes
- Why 97% of training practitioners report withholding information from their supervisors, and why that’s ok (Ladany, Hill, Corbett & Nutt, 1996)
- How to use the resources provided to pinpoint stuck points for professionals
- Learn how to define measurable goals for effective collaboration
Practitioners considering receiving Data Enhanced Supervision will learn:
- Three steps to get the most out of your supervision
- Why typical supervision doesn’t improve client outcomes, and how data enhanced supervision is different
- How to identify the right supervisor for you
- How data enhanced supervision can boost your professional confidence and contribute to your self care
Date and Time: 11:30am to 12:30, 18th October 2021
Format: Interactive Webinar on Zoom (1 CPD points). If you can’t make that time, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
How to Register: Enter your name and email address on the form –>